1. Heat the grill to medium.
2. Spread each side of swordfish with a thin layer of mayonnaise and top with a few good cranks of fresh pepper.
3. Grill each side of the swordfish for seven minutes.
4. Remove the fish from the grill and tent it on a plate with aluminum foil, let it rest for 8-10 minutes.
5. Serve with a slice of lemon, or topped with a dollop of mango chutney.
One of the most simple and delicious ways to prepare seafood is by grilling it. This form of cooking is ideal because it is easy, healthy, and doesn’t strip food of it’s natural flavor. This swordfish recipe is totally fool-proof, you can’t go wrong.
Grilling typically takes very little time and is easily accomplished right before dinner needs to be served. Swordfish takes 14 minutes, total, on the grill and more delicate fish will take even less time.
I was surprised to see that my daughter liked the swordfish, it was the first time I’d ever given her game fish. She wolfed it down like any other meal, excited by the new taste and texture on her palate.
Printed from: http://www.thenaptimechef.com/2009/05/napping-with-great-memorial-day-cookout/