|1 c.||unsalted butter, room temperature|
|3||eggs, lightly beaten|
|6 T.||whole milk|
|5 ½ c.||flour|
|3 t.||baking powder|
|1||pinch Kosher salt|
|1||box (16 oz.) confectioners sugar|
|½ c.||whole milk – added gradually Food coloring as desired|
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, beat until combined. Add milk and vanilla, mix until combined.
3. In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking powder and salt. With the mixer on low, gradually add the flour to the wet ingredients, adding slowly until flour mixture is incorporated.
4. Chill batter in the fridge for 4-6 hours, or overnight.
5. When ready, roll dough out until 1/8 inch thick on a floured surface. Using Lunch Punch, cut cookies in desired shapes.
6. Transfer shapes to cookie sheets and baking for 12-14 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown.
7. When cookies have cooled, whisk together frosting ingredients and decorate cookies as desired.
Printed from: http://www.thenaptimechef.com/2009/07/napping-with-lunch-punch/