I recently had the pleasure of developing a recipe for Plum Organics, the awesome organic baby food company. They weren’t around when my daughter was little, but I wish they had been! For my contribution to their new recipe box I made some yummy fruit and yogurt pops. I added some Meyer lemon zest to creamy Greek yogurt and layered it with some of their most delicious fruit and vegetable baby food!
In honor of this new recipe Plum Organics is giving away a Yum Box of treats to one lucky winner. It contains:
- Coupons for Plum Organics products
- 6 pouches of toddler level Plum Organics Products
- A toddler snack product
To enter to win the box:
1) Leave a comment sharing your favorite kid-friendly frozen treat for summer.
2) Like The Naptime Chef on facebook.
3) Subscribe to The Naptime Chef newsletter (upper right hand corner)
4) Contest runs from May 14th at 7:00am ET through May 21st at 7:00am Et. Winner will be contacted by email!