Have a Great Labor Day + Links
Have a great long weekend everyone! We plan to rest a lot so my daughter is set for more school next week. We also are going to attend a bonfire on the beach and enjoy our last s’mores of the season. My big project this weekend is photographing our new kitchen and garden. I’ll be putting up a tour online in a couple weeks. I have a LOT of work to do on them both so we can all have some fun picking stuff out and daydreaming about design while we get used to the new space!
– Blueberry Applesauce Snack Muffins are another favorite for the lunch box.
– Does your family love Taco Night as much as we do?
– I finally got with the game and joined Instagram. Took me long enough – sheesh! You can find me @naptimechef
– Sorry for Aimee, I remember this feeling with Hurricane Sandy swept through our neighborhood last year!
– Lizzie always finds the coolest stuff.
– Gabby’s new house is so neat!
– Our new house is going to take up a lot of time, and money, but I would really like a pair of these if I can swing it!
– I’ve been making my Food52 provisions wish-list and checking it twice…lots of gorgeous French bakeware please!