Tuscan Herb Cod with Tomatoes & Arugula
To wrap up my amazing delicious month of everyday seafood meals with Sea Cuisine I made a delicious, and very easy, dish of Tuscan Herb Cod with Tomatoes & Arugula. The beauty of this meal is that the lengthy preparation is already done for you. The cod is perfectly seasoned with Italian flavors and is ready to be baked to perfection. To make mine into a healthy meal I added a side of baby arugula with halved tomatoes and a simple vinaigrette.
Since I didn’t serve any rice or noodles on the side I actually did it Italian-style and placed the salad directly on top of the fish. My vinaigrette was made with a quick shake of olive oil, balsamic, and a touch of mustard and salt. Then, it all was drizzled over the salad and fish.
This easy meal is perfect for those nights when you aren’t able to prepare your fish from scratch but still want something healthy and easy for your whole family. I also adore the mission of Sea Cuisine and their commitment to sustainability. Don’t forget the other delicious meals we’ve been enjoying this month – especially there upcoming year of featuring one of my personal favorite dishes, the fish taco!
(Disclosure: This post is sponsored by High Liner Foods. The photographs, opinions, and recipes are wholly my own. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that make The Naptime Chef possible.)
- 2 filets Sea Cuisine Tuscan Herb Cod
- 1 bunch baby arugula, washed and dried
- 1 cup halved baby tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Prepare the fish according to package directions. Place on two plates. Divide the arugula evenly amongst the two plates and top with the halved tomatoes.
- Make the vinaigrette by add the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt to a mason jar and shaking vigorously until emulsified. Drizzle over arugula salads and serve.